Here’s a creative opportunity
You probably love being a freelancer – all that freedom, controlling your own time and space, working with your own clients. But sometimes it’s good to work alongside some other creatives, spend some time in a real office with jobs and clients that are someone else’s problem. You’re probably skilled at juggling lots of work at one time. How nice would it be to, occasionally, concentrate on just one project at a time in a warm and friendly atmosphere where all the client liaison is being handled by someone else?
So that’s the offer – be a freelancer but come and work alongside our team of designers for a while. We think you’ll enjoy it.
creative-council.net is seeking expressions of interest from freelance art-workers, web coders and illustrators who would be interested in being part of a pool of suppliers that can supplement our team of designers as required.
In order to be included in this supplier pool the following requirements will need to be met:
- Hold a degree or HND in graphic design and 2+ years of graphic design experience; or 5+ years industry/freelance experience
- Knowledge and practical application of the latest Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign) and good working knowledge of Mac OSX
- Ability to produce complete print ready artwork (including good practical knowledge of print processes) or equivalent for web
- Comprehensive understanding of layout and typography, and excellent attention to detail
- A comprehensive portfolio available to view
- Experience of updating websites with the WordPress application, as a minimum for web projects
Like the sound of being in our creative pool?
Get in touch:
Commissioned individuals would agree to:
- A fixed hourly rate
- Hours to be specified by creative-council
- All work will be undertaken in our studio, using our equipment and the latest creative cloud software, under supervision and direction by creative-council
- Work will be awarded based upon skill and quality as required for each project
- Commissioned individuals will not undertake future design work from creative-council clients